Photobucket

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's Not Too Late for a New Summer Jam

Apparently this track came out in June, but I completely missed it. If that's the case for you too, then you're welcome. If you knew about this song earlier, you should have sent it my way. Shame on you.

Dave Sitek, from TV on the Radio, has a solo project called Maximum Balloon. Apparently MB's debut album was released in August, and I'll be checking that out asap. Until then, enjoy his fiercely fabulous track "Tiger," which features Aku from Dragons of Zynth, HERE.

Thanks to Dave for making music, and to Spin for giving it to me for free. I love you both. Amen.


UPDATE: Maximum Balloon's debut album is out on September 21, which explains why I can't find it. Until then, feast yourself visually on the artwork. Oooh. Aaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment