Photobucket

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Today I Adopted Two Previously-Owned Albums

Today I brought two previously-owned albums into my home, and I'm very excited about it. I've been rocking these two albums since first listen, and I'm eager to get them on my ipod so they can provide the soundtrack to some random life moments.

Both were purchased at Reckless Records, with DS at the Broadway location and LCD in Wicker Park. As I mentioned, both were used albums. This is especially noteworthy since DS's album just came out June 8! Apparently, there's a pretty quick turnaround once an album's released. For some artists you can expect to see a used copy same day! Crazy.

While I am completely broke, I don't anticipate buyer's remorse. In fact, I suspect I'll add Delorean's Subiza next... I'll keep you posted. Until then, click their pics to stream the album.

LCD Soundsystem's This is Happening
Delta Spirit's History from Below

No comments:

Post a Comment