Photobucket

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

She & Him Played Millennium Park

Way back in the days of music per diem, I posted about the FREE Millennium Park concert with She & Him. I attempted to attend the show last night, but even though I was there, and even though I knew it was happening, I never saw She & Him. I heard them from about a million yards away through some giant speakers, but that's as close as the ginormous crowd would allow me to get. I still had fun, and decided to take a few pictures as I people watched. Can't lie though, I was half-tempted to rush the stage and ask Zoe if she could get me her sister's autograph.

Check out some pictures and some She & Him tunes below.

In The Sun by She & Him
Why Do You Let Me Stay Here by She & Him


Saw this random act of Blackhawk support on the way home. Way to use your black and white printer to represent. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment