Photobucket

Friday, February 18, 2011

New Video from Delta Spirit Makes Me More Sad I'm Not a Rock Star

I LOVE me some Delta Spirit. Their latest album, History from Below, was one of my top albums from 2010, and will forever be a favorite of mine. I first saw them at Lollapalooza 2009 and I thought they put on a great show, and then I saw them last fall at Chicago's Metro and I KNOW they put on an AMAZING show. LOVE.

Their newest music video, for "Golden State" off HFB, is shot documentary-style of life on the road and playing shows. And as if I didn't want to be a rock star before this, this just made it worse. Rock stardom looks like so much fun. Since I have no musical talents, I'll have to settle for being an appreciator. Aw, shucks.



If you = rock star, me = jealous of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment