Photobucket

Friday, January 21, 2011

Coachella vs. Brochella... Decisions, Decisions

Coachella recently announced their 2011 line-up, and as usual, it set the blog world abuzz. I posted the line-up below, which you can also check out HERE. Some of the acts I'd love to see there include (in no particular order) !!!, Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears, Moving Units, Black Keys, Animal Collective, Arcade Fire, Cage the Elephant, Delta Spirit, Francis and the Lights, Here We Go Magic, Mumford & Sons, Chromeo, Delorean, Kanye, and Menomena. I SO hope acts like Cage the Elephant, Delta Spirit, Mumford & Sons and Menomena show up on Lolla's roster.

I also spotted in the blogosphere what seems to be Coachella's sister festival, or maybe brother festival, Brochella. Man oh man! Nickelback! Creed! High School Musical on Ice! DMB! Fergie! Dane Cook! Brooke Hogan! hahahaha Although, I wouldn't honestly mind seeing Clap Your Hands Say Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment