Photobucket

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Few Things I Love from NY's Fashion Week

New York hosts two fashion weeks each year, one in February and one in September. September's is taking place now, and my time-crunched self is experiencing it mostly through photos on The Daily Beast. A few caught my eye, so I'm sharing them with you here so that those of you even too time-crunched to venture to The Daily Beast can see a bit of what's going down. If you like what you see, I encourage you to head to The Daily Beast or NY Fashion Week's site to check out more.

Vera Wang - with all her wedding dresses and Kohl's lines, I sometimes forget how fabulous she is. I love this.
Diane von Furstenberg is another favorite, and I love the hoods!
Donna Karan said she was going for a natural, weed and seed influenced, affect. I think this look is fabulous.
Beautiful Doo.Ri shoes.
Two looks from Marc Jacobs. I like them both, but what really caught my eye was the parallel angles on the left model of the shoe strap and the dress. Was that planned? I think it's stunning.
I don't especially love this look, by Mulberry, I just wonder if Florence was his muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment