Photobucket

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Champaign Music News: Elsinore & Verona Red

Elsinore, a four-piece band from Champaign, release their second album August 17, and I only just discovered it. The album, called Yes Yes Yes, is available to stream and buy below. If you're a fan of Local Natives and Arcade Fire, I recommend you check it out.

<a href="http://elsinoreparasol.bandcamp.com/album/yes-yes-yes">Yes Yes Yes by Elsinore</a>

Speaking of Champaign...
If you're in the area this Saturday, September 11, I HIGHLY recommend you check out Chicago's Verona Red at Mike 'N Molly's. They're a band worth seeing live, since in addition to their great music they actually bring ENERGY to the stage. My goodness I hate being bored at a live show, which is something that just absolutely does not happen when seeing Verona Red (hence this endorsement). Bring your dancing shoes on Saturday and thank me later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment