Photobucket

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Have You Checked Out My Blip.fm Station?

The Static Boom has a Blip.fm station, which you can check out by clicking HERE or clicking on the Blip.fm logo at the top of the blog.

What is this Blip.fm thing? It basically allows me to create a free, public playlist of songs I recommend. I'm the "DJ" of my Blip.fm station, and anyone can check it out online. So, if you head over there now, I have a 236 song playlist available to you, from around 200 different artists.

Check it out when you're looking for something new to listen to, and let me know your DJ name if you have a station.

As always, if you have any music recommendations, please send them my way at tracy@groundwm.com.


Blip.fm is for auditory pleasure.
For visual stimulation, here are some shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment